The Cap Camarat 5.5 WA features contemporary fluid lines. With her tapered V-shaped Jeanneau hull, she demonstrates excellent handling and seakeeping for family use and quick planing for waterskiing. With her sliding central seating, the aft cockpit is spacious and inviting, even when the engine is up. Simply turn the bolster seats around when guests gather around the table. The bright and airy cabin features a chemical WC, a double birth and storage compartments. The forward deck, level and recessed, is ideal for relaxing on the sundeck.
- Length overall: 5.48 m / 17’12”
- Hull length: 5.21 m / 17’1″
- Hull Beam: 2.36 m / 7’9″
- Standard Draft: 0.45 m / 1’6″
- Weight: 800 kg / 1764 Lbs
- Fuel capacity: 100 l / 26 US gal
- Available Engines: 120 HP / 88 KW
- CE Category: C6
For enquiries click here.