A BOLD RACING BOAT, WITHOUT COMPROMISE, DESIGNED FOR SUCCESS!
Designed by the naval architectural duo Andrieu and Verdier and constructed entirely using an infusion moulding process, the Sun Fast 3300 benefits from exceptional rigidity, with a considerable weight reduction.
Due to its light, powerful hull, twin rudders and straight keel, this new Sun Fast can combine speed and stability in any sea conditions. Perfectly adapted to single-handed, double-handed or fully crewed racing, the Sun Fast 3300 will prove to be a tough competitor, whether racing inshore or offshore.
- Length overall: 10.11 m / 33’2″
- Hull length: 9.99 m / 32’9″
- Displacement: 3500 kg / 7716 Lbs
- Standard keel draft: 1.95 m / 6’5″
- Weight: 1400 kg / 3086 Lbs
- Fuel capacity: 50 l / 13 US gal
- Water capacity: 100 l / 26 US gal
- Cabins: 2
Woodwork: Grey cedar
A6 / B7 / C8 / D10
Yanmar 14CV / 10kW Shaft Drive
For enquiries click here.