BIGGER, ROOMIER, WITH ALL THE FEATURES IT TAKES TO SPOIL YOU
A larger version of our new VR5, the VR6 is also all about space and unparalleled roominess. It combines Bayliner’s category-leading BeamForward™ design and new AftAdvantage™ concept—which increases the self-draining cockpit’s seating area by adding the swim platform at the end of the running surface. This boat maximizes space and value like never before—regardless of whether you choose outboard or sterndrive power. You’ll also find pleasant surprises like a lockable enclosed changing room (head optional), and aft-facing companion/observer seat that’s ideal for water sports and—with the addition of a filler cushion—creates a comfortable U-lounge that turns the whole aft section into an inviting gathering area.
- BeamForward™ design with high gunnels creates more passenger space, under-seat storage and safety
- Exceptionally roomy cockpit thanks to our exclusive AftAdvantage™ design
- Spacious cockpit seating converts to inviting U-lounge with addition of optional filler cushion
- Enclosed changing room with optional port potty provides convenience normally found on larger boats
- Standard integrated swim platform and optional platform extension are positioned further aft than comparable models adding interior space while providing the ideal staging area for water sports.
- Available Water Sports Options let you customize the VR6 to suit your family’s needs.
- Length Overall: 6.82m
- Width (Beam): 2.45m
- Max People Capacity: 9
- Max Horsepower: 275HP
- Hull Length: 6.79m
- Deadrise: 20°
- Approximate Weight with Standard Engine: 1722kg
- Approximate Weight with Trailer: 2073kg
- CE Design Category: C
- Fuel Capacity: 125L
- Draft: 0.88m
For enquiries click here.