As on all Jeanneau Center Console models, the Cap Camarat 7.5 CC Série3 prioritizes exterior spaces, with spacious and welcoming aft and forward cockpits. The forward cockpit can be transformed into a sundeck. Movement is perfectly fluid around the console to easily access these two living areas.
Directly inspired by the Cap Camarat 9.0 CC, the new Cap Camarat 7.5 CC Série3 delivers a surprising and unprecedented level of comfort aboard a 25-foot Center Console:
- The optional leaning post integrates an exterior galley or a large live well
- The wide bench seating forward of the console enables you to relax, comfortably seated, facing the sea
- The interior of the console is furnished: spending a night on board and preparing breakfast in the open air is now possible!
- Length overall: 7.37 m / 24’2″
- Hull length: 6.98 m / 22’11”
- Hull Beam: 2.51 m / 8’3″
- Standard Draft: 1 m / 3’3″
- Weight: 1592 kg / 3510 Lbs
- Fuel capacity: 330 l / 87 US gal
- Water capacity: 80 l / 21 US gal
- Cabins: 1
- CE Category: C9 / D10
For enquiries click here.