Fluid lines and excellent ergonomics are the hallmarks of the PRESTIGE 590. Each space and every curve has been designed with form, function and comfort in mind.
A generous flybridge and sleek radar arch enhance the onboard comfort and the powerful look. The ability to choose between an independent crew cabin and a large tender garage is unique in her category. All these design features come together in a yacht that provides remarkable comfort and dynamic design.
The attention to detail sets the PRESTIGE 590 apart. Rounded furniture edges blend into comfortable seating areas that are both cozy and inviting.
The materials, layout and sightlines all contribute to a sense of well-being onboard and an understated, refined elegance.
On board command and control provided by Ship Control puts all functions and system monitoring at your fingertips. Technology and innovation developed for ease of use, but also peace of mind.
- Length overall: 18.7 m / 61’4″
- Hull length: 16.44 m / 53’11”
- Hull beam: 4.84 m / 15’11”
- Draft: 1.35 m / 4’5″
- Maxi air draft: 5.8 m / 19′
- Light displacement: 19490 kg / 42968 Lbs
- Full load displacement: 27535 kg / 60704 Lbs
- Fuel capacity: 2200 l / 581 US gal
- Water capacity: 760 l / 201 US gal
- Heat water capacity: 60 l / 16 US gal
- Holding tank capacity: 170 l / 45 US gal
- CE Certification: B12 / C14
- 2 X CUMMINS QSC 8.3 SHAFT (2X600HP)WITH JOYSTICK
- 2 X CUMMINS QSC 8.3 ZEUS (2X600HP) WITH JOYSTICK
- Interior Woodwork 3 Staterooms / 2 Bathrooms – Grey Oak
- Interior Woodwork 3 Staterooms / 2 Bathrooms – Wenge
- Interior Woodwork 3 Staterooms / 3 Bathrooms – Grey Oak
- Interior Woodwork 3 Staterooms / 3 Bathrooms – Wenge
- Interior Woodwork 3 Staterooms / 2 Bathrooms – Wenge High Gloss
- Interior Woodwork 3 Staterooms / 3 Bathrooms – Wenge High Gloss
For enquiries click here.