PERFORMANCE AND TECHNOLOGY
Designed by Daniel Andrieu, the Sun Fast 3600 benefits from the latest advances in vacuum-bagged resin infusion to ensure exceptional strength and rigidity while drastically reducing weight.
The lightweight, powerful hull with its hard chine, twin rudders and lead keel contributes to this Sun Fast’s speed, balance and stability on all tacks. Perfectly adapted to solo, double-handed, and crewed regattas, the Sun Fast 3600 is designed to compete in both inshore and offshore races. Available with twin, composite tillers or wheel steering and choices in main-sheet management, the deck layout ensures easy handling through well thought-out ergonomics and optimised sailing functions.
- Length overall: 11.25 m / 36’11”
- Hull length: 10.8 m / 35’5″
- Hull Beam: 3.55 m / 11’8″
- Displacement: 4950 kg / 10913 Lbs
- Standard keel draft: 2.13 m / 6’12”
- Fuel capacity: 75 L / 20 US gal
- Water capacity: 100 L / 26 US gal
Woodwork: Light oak
A6 / B7 / C8 / D10
Yanmar 21CV / 15kW Sail Drive
For enquiries click here.